Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Horrors!


( A Seeker drawing in pen and ink)

July 13, 2005

It's been about five years since I last updated the Seeker web page. So last night I thought I'd play around with it. All I managed to do was update my e-mail address on the WHO page.

Hey it's a start!

As I sit here sipping my morning coffee, I'm thinking about Blogs and ghosts.

Blogging- I wonder if this is just another wacky craze like the hoola-hoop. I have some real fear that this stuff wont be around for as long as some may think. The Seeker web site once had a very slick, Free guest book where the team and I could interact with other Seekers of the unknown. One day it just disappeared without a trace. That was a bummer. Now, I'm a tad jaded but willing to give this thing a try.

What good would it be to have the Seeker site without feedback?

I still need to link up this Blog with the site, so for right now I feel like I'm scribbling notes to myself in some dark and dusty corner of the web. Can anyone see this? Am I alone? Is this how a wandering spirit feels? It's a little spooky to think that until some Blog hunter stumbles into this little dark corner, this Blog is hidden from the world.

It's a good thing I love the dark.

Is there anybody . . . Out . . . There?!





I thought I heard something.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dudleytown.... What is the real story we are heading there in 1 week!

December 07, 2006 3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the true deal with Dudleytown......we are heading there in a week.

December 07, 2006 3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 15, 2007 7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I hope this is still an active website (lol) for I loved what I saw already I had to comment first before checking.

I was searching Google for photos that represent a "hero", "seeker" and "jester" and found your page under "seeker"... fantastic info here and I love the way you write and express yourself. "Coffee" and "Is there anybody... Out... There." LMAO!

WHAT is better than that, I ask you!

I'm a girl who grew up loving mystery; explains the "seeker" in me.

Thanks for the chuckle... I'll be in touch.
P.s. While I have a Blogger account I'm not using it. I am currently here: http://360.yahoo.com/ascreamingwriter

And for reference, ascreamingwriter is a seeker who "seeks truth" (it has nothing to do with "tone")

September 08, 2007 6:34 PM  
Blogger ashodara said...

I have been having experiences of what I call 'threshold consciousness'. I would be glad to have your views on it. Please check out my blog at:

http://duskfalls.wordpress.com/

October 19, 2007 2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home